Life is breezy for Chris Brown. After celebrating1 Rihanna s 25th birthday earlier in the week, the R&B superstar continued his vacation in paradise. On Friday, Chris and his pal Sean Kingston rented scooters and drove around the island of Oahu.
They appeared to be enjoying themselves, laughing as the paparazzi chased them through the streets.
Chris is taking a break from recording the follow-up to 2012 s Fortune.
Photo credit: Splash News
- ^ celebrating (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ gearing up (twitter.com)
- ^ in the studio (www.mtv.com)
- ^ Home. (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ View all posts in Chris Brown (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ View all posts in Photos (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ View all posts in Sean Kingston (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ Permanent Link to Chris Brown Cruises Hawaii with Sean Kingston (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ leave a response (www.rap-up.com)
- ^ trackback (www.rap-up.com)